Sunday 19 January 2014

13. My Life In Lists

Em dic Aidoia i Sóc Anglésa. I can now officialy say my name and where I am from in Catalan, heres to the beginning of my new intensive course, along with my revelation that I am addicted to writing lists.

So, due to my revelation, I'm going to write this blog in a list format, just the way I like it.

Places I have visited up to now:

  • Zaragoza
  • Sitges
  • Montserrat
  •  Paris
Places I am yet to visit, but really want to:

  • Andorra
  • Seville
  • San Sebastian
  • Morocco
  • Lyon
  • Valencia

Interesting thing I have done this week:
  • I visited the Castle of Monjuic
  • I ventured into the Museo nacional de arte de Catalunya
  • A trip to Cien Montaditos (Mini sandwiches for 50 cent, you can't go wrong)
  • A visit to El Mercat Born, to see the exhibition on Barcelona in the 1700
  • My first try of Pinchos, which are similar to tapas, but not tapas.
Wow, I love lists. This week has been so nice to get back and settled into life in Barcelona, it's winter and yet the streets are still thriving and the sun is shining. Also, as I said before I have signed up to an intensive Catalan course, so fingers crossed, I will be able to say more than where I'm from. To be honest, it is a lot of hours, yet I feel it will be beneficial for the future, but 9 hours a week on top of Uni, well that will be fun. I am also planning many ventures outside of Barcelona, I only have 6 months left here and I want to see as much as possible.

Once again, I managed to find something with my name on, I'm thinking a list of pictures with my name on may be an interesting idea for my next blog post, or maybe a bit too far. Anyway, here are some photos from my first few weeks of 2014 in Barcelona.








 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment