Monday 30 June 2014

31. Adeu Barcelona



Well, I am writing this blog post from my house in Manchester, where it is surprisingly sunny. I have been home for officially two days and I can say that I do already miss Barcelona. I miss waking up and going on my balcony in the morning, the busy streets, the atmosphere and the way of life as a whole, but as everyone says…all good things come to an end.

Over my last few weeks in Spain, I managed to fit a lot in. My boyfriend came over and I got to experience all of the touristy things that I was usually too busy to do. We went to Parc Guell, Parc Ciutadella and even to Castelldefells, which is a lovely beach outside of Barcelona. My dad also came over, mainly for his Sants day (San Juan) and also to help with bring back my many cases; fitting my life in three cases wasn't as easy as it may sound. I also finished my amazing internship at RelevantBCN and received my grades from my time at La Universitat de Pompeu Fabra. Therefore, I spent my final week being a lady of luxury, eating out every day and wondering around the city without a care in the world. I'm not sure where this blog goes from here, but it will always be a diary which I can look back on and relive my amazing year. Thank you to everyone who has read my life throughout the past nine months! Thus, here is a list to sum up what has made Barcelona special to me:



1) The city itself

2) The people

3) The traditions
4) The art and architecture

5) The food

6) the way of life
7) The memories


Hasta luego Barcelona!













No comments:

Post a Comment